- 1. The controller of your personal data is a partnership business “Dinsara Systems & Accounting Solutions”, Reg: No: WK12943, address: 7/B/5, Donald Disanayake Rd, Mudungoda, Sri Lanka (hereinafter referred to as Dinsara Systems), its representative offices, in accordance with the person’s (client’s) country of residence, also other legal persons, involved by “Dinsara Systems & Accounting Solutions.
- 2. Dinsara Systems provides the distant teaching platform - myclazz (hereinafter referred to as the myclazz), availabe at www.myclazz.com.
- 6. Dinsara Systems respects the person's right to privacy and shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and other information processed in the Myclazz, distant teaching platform. In order to protect the information from unauthorized access, use, copying, or disclosure, Dinsara Systems uses a variety of administrative, technical and physical security measures.
- 7. Personal data collected by Dinsara Systems are processed in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts.
Personal information collected by the Myclazz (cloud/mobile phone) app
- 11. The following personal data is collected by Dinsara systems in the Myclazz app: name, phone number, email address, business name.
- 12. Dinsara systems receive these data, at the time of signup of the user (teacher / student) at www.Myclazz.com.
- 13. Dinsara systems has the right to engage third persons for the purpose of personal data processing - personal data processors (including processors from third countries) in order to ensure the operation of the short messaging service and for the proper development of the tool, i.e. tool administrators, supporters, developers, tool participants, mobile operators or their mediators via which short messages are sent. Such engagement of personal data processors is necessary for the execution of the agreement with the person and for the provision of the service to the person.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
- 14. All data collected in the Myclazz, distant teaching platform is processed by Dinsara systems for this purpose: to provide distant teaching platform in myclazz.com.
Use of personal data for internal administration purposes
- 15. Dinsara Systems has the right to use collected personal data for the purposes of internal administration:
- 15.1. in order to improve the operation of the Myclazz, distant teaching platform, its functionality, for better understanding of users’ needs, improving services, etc.
- 15.2. also, if a person voluntarily provides personal data to Dinsara Systems for some specific reason, Dinsara Systems may use the personal data for the purpose for which they were provided, e.g. if the person contacts Dinsara systems by email, submitting a request for the services in the Myclazz, distant teaching platform, Dinsara systems uses and saves the personal data submitted in order to provide the answer to the question, resolve the situation, fix the problem and reply to the email address or other specified contact data.
- 16. Dinsara sytems shall not use any personal data collected by the Myclazz, distant teaching platform for the purpose of direct marketing.
Personal Data holding Period
- 18. Dinsara sytems stores collected personal data for not longer than two years from the day the last activated.
Principles of Volunteering, Correctness and Integrity of the Data Provision * 19. All information processed by Dinsara Systems shall be provided by persons based on the principles of volunteering, correctness and integrity of information.
- 21. Dinsara systems may disclose personal data or information provided by the person when such disclosure is required by the applicable law or competent authorities. Dinsara systems may disclose personal data or information only where this is not prohibited by law and only when objectively justified in a particular case. Dinsara systems undertakes not to disclose personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- 21.1. if there is the person’s consent to disclosure of personal data;
- 21.2. to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure stated by legal acts in Sri Lanka;
- 21.3. if necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses;
- 21.4. in other cases stipulated by law.
- 22. Dinsara systems has the right to, at its discretion, engage other persons for the purpose of performing certain personal data processing functions on behalf of Dinsara systems in case there is a need for such actions. Some personal information may become available to such persons for them to be able to perform the assigned functions. However, in such cases, Dinsara systems shall ensure that such persons are not able to use this information for any other purpose, except to the extent necessary to perform the functions assigned to them.
Cookies and Website Traffic
- 24. Like most website managers, Dinsara systems monitors traffic of the Myclazz, distant teaching platform and the website and tracks the number of visitors who are visiting the website, the domain name of the Internet service provider of a visitor, etc. Such information is collected automatically when visiting the website. It helps the website manager to understand the way the visitors use the website and improve the services provided by Dinsara systems.